Mannings always deliver!
Mannings understand client requirements to condense construction programmes and open facilities at the very earliest opportunity, to maximise operational benefits.
Mannings promote creative programming and phasing techniques and construction methods to deliver the fastest completion dates but always to the highest standard of finishes.
Mannings are keenly aware that clients expect efficient, transparent and value driven change management processes throughout project lifespan.
Mannings are experienced value engineers providing the best and most cost effective solutions to meet client needs in an open and transparent environment.
In order to fulfil our client-centred project objectives during construction phase, Mannings:
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with client representatives throughout the project;
- Project-manage the design coordination, control, quality and completion of site works, against pre-determined cost, quality and programme targets;
- Develop phasing plans throughout project, to communicate phasing strategy and progress to client, subcontractors and public;
- Engage with all stakeholders during all stages of the construction process, including the local community HSA, Planning Authorities, Fire Officer and other statutory authorities;
- Monitor subcontractor capability during project against pre-determined performance parameters;
- Continuously review current design and specification for value opportunities and buying discounts;
- Manage established 'Variation Process' through the course of a project;
- Implement Manning’s safety management systems for all activities on-site;
- Implement Company policies with respect to quality, environment, social responsibility and health and safety.